Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No More Goldilocks!

This summer Matthew took $70 from one of his dad's friends to go from this:





To This:



I know that most moms are always nagging their sons to cut their hair, but I am the opposite! I love Matthew's curls and can't wait until they grow back! He is already taller than me, and without the boyish curls he is really just too manly looking! He, by the way, said he was fine with selling part of his body for money (I hope this is not a sign of things to come!!!) and likes how easy it is to just wash and go!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I agree I loved his beautiful curly hair! I feel so much older I remember babysitting all these little cuties and now they look my age! Ha ha oh how time flies :) Good to see you blogging!

Stay in touch :)

Sherry said...

I too love the curls but it's fun to try new styles and I bet it feels so light! Curtis just buzzed his head too.

Unknown said...

I had no idea his hair was so adorable and curly! It looks good both ways - but youre right he looks way more grown up with it buzzed!