Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Illusive Mount Timpanogos




On saturday Bri and I set out to hike Mt. Timp. (This is after 3 years of hounding him to do it!) I was so excited! We packed our p.b. and banana sandwiches and headed out. The hike is around four hours to the summit so we planned to be out there all day. We hiked for two hours and Bri said his heel was bothering him. When he took off his boot he had a huge blister! These are the same shoes he hiked all day in the jungle in, and he has hiked two days straight in them without any problems! We had nothing to put over the blister so we, sadly, turned back without ever reaching the top. Will I ever make it to the top of this mountain????

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Glory~
I loved reading more about your Belize trip - it is just amazing! (you're a real blogger!) I'm so glad you guys can take trips like you do and see the world! At lease you tried to climb Mt Timp. I'm sure you will someday! It was so great having Mercedes here for a couple of days. We had a nice visit.