

Time to rejoice! At least for the parents...Matthew (up at 6 am, on the bus at 6:40) wasn't in a joyfull mood! Cassidy and Gehrig faired a little better, leaving the house at 8am. Our entire 8 foot bar and great room floor were covered this afternoon with papers to sign, read, return. And this is after filling out a book-like packet for each child last week (can you say hand cramp?) But they all survived their first day, even if my bank account didn't. Lil' G is in 5th grade, Cassi in 7th and Matthew in 8th!
2 comments:
I swear you have the most beautiful kids Ive ever seen! They skipped over the awkward child years, and moved straight on to adorable! I cant believe you have junior high schoolers!
Yes, it's that time of year again! I always hated it when school started. I think it's more work for the parents than the kids! I'm sorry Matthew has to get up so early :(
I can't believe you have kids that old and your baby is in 5th grade! How did that happen?
Post a Comment