Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Babies


Cassidy__________________________________________Mercedes -self portrait

Matthew _______________________________________Gehrig



2 comments:

Sherry said...

Glory,
It's so fun you have a blog!!! Your kids are so cute! You can record all your trips & family photos on it and you will always have them! You can even upload them into books. I will enjoy reading about all your adventures :)
Sherry

Gabe & Christy said...

Hello? How did I not know about this blog????? Im excited to read about your fun adventures and get updates on your cute kids! Its been so long since ive seen them! It was fun to catch up with mercedes when she came with Grandma and Harold to my moms. From another room I heard her voice and TOTALLY thought it was you! You look so happy and BEAUTIFUL (as always!) and I can NOT believe you ventured into a cave in Belize with BUGS that big! Seriously, you get the award for brave!