Sunday, August 1, 2010
In Our Backyard!
The boys and I have had so much fun lately since I haven't been working. We have gone to Balboa Park, which is full of museums, parks and our favorite, a science center. There is swimming at the pool and some serious beach time. We are loving that the beach is only about 10 minutes away! And there are some indisputable beach facts: *Matthew only takes his beanie off when he is body surfing (and even then it sometimes stays in the pocket of his swim trunks and not with the towels on the beach.) *Someone, or everyone, will get buried in the sand. . .completely. *Gehrig will do somersaults in the waves trying to go out as far as Matthew. *We will always laugh hard and come home exhausted. A direct quote from G at the tide pools, "we are either going to slip, fall and die or get eaten by crabs!" He is hilarious! Family and friends please come visit us - we promise you a great time!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
beautiful! we will come see you soon!!
awww I so jealous...I miss the beach so much and you guys too!!! We have to come see you again soon :)
Thats my boys!! Love and miss you guys!! Please email me those pics!!! I cant save them from this site!!
Call me or text me guys!
Love ya!
Dad
Not working! What is going on?! :-)
Post a Comment