After many many many tears for leaving Cassi and Mercedes in Utah, and the torture of packing up and moving, we are here in beautiful San Diego, California!!! And, even though it feels like we're on vacation, we are really here to stay :)
Looks nice and warm. Cant wait to see Matthew's "Beanie Tan Line"!!!!!!!! I am so glad they aren't scared of water like their dad!!! Have fun, I hope to see you soon boys!!
4 comments:
That is definitely a trade-up from Utah to CA! Happy Sunshine!
I am so glad you guys are well and happy! keep in touch
I'm so jealous! Looks wonderful!!!
I bet the boys are loving it :)
Looks nice and warm. Cant wait to see Matthew's "Beanie Tan Line"!!!!!!!! I am so glad they aren't scared of water like their dad!!! Have fun, I hope to see you soon boys!!
love you tons!!
Dad
Post a Comment