So, I got blackmailed (well, at least it felt like that at first) into being in a play that is put on at the Egyptian Theatre every year here in Park City. I hadn't been on a stage since high school! But, despite getting my lines 3 days before opening night, I did quite well...if I do say so myself. And, I ended up having a blast! It was great-I felt like a movie star! :) I have a DVD of the performance, so I'll see what I can do about posting part of it. For now, here's some photos...

Me as the server...don't worry, I did not have surgery, it's just 3(yes it is possible!!!)push-up bras!
Me (in my gross stage makeup) with Park City mayor Dana Williams, dressed as the Pope!
The funnest part was getting ready in the dressing room with all the performers! I laughed so much every night my stomach hurt!
2 comments:
I'm jealous that would be so much fun! I'm glad you did it :) I want to get together and watch the DVD!
What are you doing this weekend? Pack up your kids and come down for a horse ride!!!
holy moly! I need me some push up bras! (oh who are we kidding, I need me some plastic surgery!)
Post a Comment