Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Latest and Greatest

Whew! We have had a lot of changes recently! The boys and I are living in Heber now, due to a recent divorce (yes. . .hang my head. . .that is number 3 for me.) But, it is a good thing. We are doing very well on our own here, despite having to move with only a week's notice. Huge thanks to Dar, Brad, Julia and Darren for helping us move everything, and thanks to Corbin for the baby fix! He is adorable! I got really sick right after the move, I think because of the stress, but got to go to Jeep Safari in Moab where I spent some time with Lexi, Tyson, and other family and friends and that cured me! ***Congrats to Jeff and Lexi!*** So, now the kids and I have a blank slate to create whatever future we want on. And we're off! Here are some recent pics:

4 comments:

jayna said...

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but it sounds like you're handling it well.

I'm confused though- where are the girls now?

And does this mean Lexi is engaged??

Unknown said...

Please accept this large, long distance, incredibly padded (thanks to nursing) hug - from my divorced arms to yours :) I hope you really are doing as great as you look and sound - its tough even under the best of circumstances I know. Im jealous you got to have so much fun with the 'gang' and im glad they are there to keep your spirits up! Heres to a fresh start!

Julia said...

You are more than welcome!! We are family and always here for you! I'm excited for you and your family's fresh start, lets keep in touch better. We love you and I'll share Corbin anytime you want to come down ;)

Sherry said...

I'm glad you could get away for some fun in the sun! How fun you got to hang out and see some of the family. Hopefully you and the kids are doing okay under the circumstances. Hang in there! Call me if you need me :)