Monday, January 12, 2009

Tiny Tim Can Walk (and run) Again!


After 39 days (yes, I was counting every agonizingly lethargic day) my ankle was finally almost "normal" enough to run 1 mile!!! Then, two days later I ran another mile, then 2 miles, and now I am up to 3 miles!!! The swelling is almost completely gone and I am sooooo happy - goodbye cankle! Now I just have to work my way up to 26.2 miles. If any of you want to run a marathon with me this year, start training! There is one in October in St. George that I am considering. . .

2 comments:

jayna said...

No, I will not join your maniac running goal (good for you!) but I will congratulate you when you post about crossing the finish line!

Also, I'd like to talk to you about those strangers in your Christmas pictures. I mean, it's very nice of yous to share the holidays with those TEENAGERS, but I was wondering where your KIDS were???

This whole growing-up thing is an epidemic!

Sherry said...

What's New? I see you haven't posted for awhile. Hope you're doing something fun!