Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MATTHEW'S 14TH BIRTHDAY!

Yes, Matthew is 14! He's also 5'9 1/2", 120 pounds and has a size 10 shoe! He eats 5 meals a day plus snacks (I hear him rummaging through the kitchen late at night.) Place your bets on how tall he is going to be! We had his favorite chicken alfredo for dinner and Ben & Jerry's ice cream for dessert-candle included. His best friend CJ is the child you don't recognize in the pictures, although I count him as one of my own since he is at our house so much!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Fun! Happy Bday Matthew I can't believe how grown up he is!

Young at Hart said...

You are so good at blogging. I still haven't tried to put any photos on, but I'll get brave one of these days. I think about birthdays, but that's all I get done. Give that big Matthew a big hug from me - and I'll catch up to the kids with presents when I see them - hopefully for Christmas Bingo very soon!!